The MTU is a fully renovated school bus designed to provide space for Therapy on the Go! We will help bridge the transportation and work barriers that may be keeping children from receiving needed medically based therapy services. We will travel to serve rural communities, providing medically based therapy that is family and goal centered. Beyond Boundaries Therapy is dedicated to deliver innovative therapy services that address the unique needs of children in the rural communities. By meeting families directly in their community, we can provide a trustworthy and convenient therapy experience.
DO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS APPLY TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR FELLOW COMMUNITY MEMBERS? IF YOU ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING…..WE MAY BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO YOU WITH OUR MOBILE THERAPY UNIT (MTU)
- Do you and your child/children live in a surrounding community more than 50 miles from the Fargo-Moorhead area?
- Does your child need pediatric therapy in the areas of occupational therapy or physical therapy?
- Are you concerned that your child may need services, but aren’t sure where to start?
- Has your doctor recommended occupational therapy or physical therapy services, but you feel you cannot commit to the drive and time that would be required to attend such services?
- Do you know of others in your community that might benefit from aforementioned services?
- Does your child attend a daycare that might benefit from free therapy screens for children attending?
GOAL AREAS OF THIS SPECIALTY PROGRAM INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Executive function
- Motor coordination
- Pediatric incontinence
- Sensory integration
- Social & peer interaction
- Visual skills
To put your mind at ease, let’s have a conversation about how we may be able to help your child. Our team of expert therapists are here to listen. Whatever feelings you are experiencing, we here at Beyond Boundaries completely understand. We’re here for you. Give us a call today.
Outstanding Rural Health Program 2022
“Breaking Down the Barriers”
A HUGE thank you to the following agencies for believing in the mission of the Mobile Therapy Unit: Center for Rual Health, Lisbon Area Community Foundation, Milnor Community Foundation, Jeromy Brown Family Fund, Gibbens Memorial Grant (NDAD), Center for Rural Health, ND Caring Fundation and Medica.
Find out more about the mission of The House of Everyday Learning here: www.houseofeverydaylearning.com